San Bernardino International Airport
New Fuel Farm
Project scope of work includes new fuel storage and pumping facility including tanks, fuel piping, electrical power, EFSO, control and instrumentation. Operation building and infrastructure for future expansion. The fuel farm consists of three (3) 50,000 gallon above ground storage tanks, two (2) loading and two (2) off-loading positions, 4" pipe line supply line, site work, pavement, containment walls, fire protection and site utilities.
Meccon is performing the contract as the Fuel System Contractor as a subcontractor to the San Bernardino International Airport. Project responsibilities includes:
- Direct hire of work force for all fuel system piping work.
- Fuel system testing, flushing and commissioning.
- Project scheduling, project management & supervision.
Contract Basis and Completion Performance:
Meccon is performing this project on a Competitive Bid Lump Sum Contract.
- Project Start: October 2007
- Project Completion: September 2008